The Associated Student Body (ASB) is Ostrow’s student government. Every year, students are voted into leadership positions by their peers to represent their class’ interests and goals. ASB also supports organized dentistry and Ostrow student club activities with funding opportunities.
- ASPID Class of 2022 Ostrow Connect Page (log-in required)
- ASPID Class of 2023 Ostrow Connect Page (log-in required)
- DDS Class of 2022 Ostrow Connect Page (log-in required)
- DDS Class of 2023 Ostrow Connect Page (log-in required)
- DDS Class of 2024 Ostrow Connect Page (log-in required)
- DDS Class of 2025 Ostrow Connect Page (log-in required)
- USC Graduate Student Government
- Class Notes
USC Recreational Sports – As an Ostrow student, you have access to all the recreational amenities ranging from fitness facilities, group exercise classes and the swimming pool among others.
Mindful USC – Mindful USC is a service from the USC Provost’s Office with a mission to empower the USC community to make positive change in the world by building a culture of mindfulness and compassion. It offers ongoing training, practice groups and special events throughout USC and is ree & open to all students!
Mental Health Services & Support — Check out the USC Student Health’s Counseling & Mental Health site for up-to-date information about one-on-one counseling sessions, group sessions and workshops.
Ask Ari — This service is similar to “Google” for mental health, but backed by professional, academic research and references. Ask Ari is an intelligent agent that engages students in dialog about well-being issues and then facilitates the use of online educational and self-care strategies. Ask Ari is completely anonymous.
USC Office of the Ombuds — A safe and confidential place to share your USC-related issues with a University Ombuds to explore options or paths to manage your concern.
Trojans Care for Trojans — Concerned about a fellow Trojan? This initiative empowers USC students, faculty and staff to take action when they are concerned about a fellow Trojan challenged with personal difficulties.
Sexual Assault and Survivor Support — An office that provides immediate therapy services for situations related to gender and power base harm (e.g. sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking.) All services are confidential.
Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity and Title IX — This office centralizes resources for civil rights education, reporting and resolution procedures.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Official messages and status updates from the University of Southern California.
Crisis Support– Students are encouraged to walk-in for urgent matters at Engemann Health Center, or call after-hours: (213) 740-9355 (WELL).
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion — Fostering a community of diverse viewpoints in order to build a generation of innovators, leaders, visionaries, and creators is one of USC’s highest priorities.
As part of Ostrow’s commitment to diversity’s equity and inclusion, prospective students are given the opportunity to meet with current student clubs (Student National Dental Association, Middle Eastern Dental Student Association, Chinese Dental Student Association and the Hispanic Student Dental Association) to discuss their experiences at Ostrow.
- List of upcoming Admissions Culture Conversation events with a link to register
- Link to clubs
All USC students have access to career services & resources through the USC Career Center.
- Looking for mentor? Reach out to Ostrow Alumni through Ostrow Connect, Ostrow’s exclusive social media network, or visit the USC Career Center’s Network & Find a Mentor page
- Check out Ostrow Connect for the latest dental job opportunities from the Trojan Dental Network and other organizations looking to hire Ostrow grads!
Attending a school in one of the largest and most vibrant cities in the nation definitely has its advantages. Check out all that Los Angeles has to offer!
- Time Out Los Angeles
- L.A. Weekly Calendar
- Eventbrite: Things to Do in Los Angeles
- U.S. News & World Report: Los Angeles Travel Guide
L.A. Tourist Checklists
- Time Out: “30 Los Angeles atttractions for tourists and natives alike”
- The Crazy Tourist: “55 Best Things to Do in Los Angeles”
Office of International Services
Visions & Voices — Visions & Voices is a university-wide arts and humanities initiative that features a spectacular array of events. Performances and presentations by acclaimed artists and distinguished speakers are offered free for USC students.