Biomaterials and Digital Dentistry (MS)
Ostrow offers a two-year, full-time Master’s Program in Biomaterials and Digital Dentistry (MBDD) to current Ostrow advanced certificate education program participants only.
The program provides dental professionals with in-depth knowledge in dental material properties, composite resins, implants, 3-D printing and computer-aided design and manufacturing.
Here’s what we require of applicants:
- Must be a current Ostrow advanced specialty resident.
- International applicants must have a DDS, DMD or equivalent degree.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Here’s how to apply to the MBDD program:
1. Complete the USC CAS application by July 15.
2. Submit the following:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation addressed to the program director
- Your official, year-by-year dental school transcripts (non-U.S. dental school transcripts must be translated and certified by ECE)
3. Complete an in-person interview and written exam — by invitation only.
You will be evaluated on your critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Provide your TOEFL scores if you are a non-native English speaker.
A score of 90 or above is required, with 20 or above on each section (reading, listening, speaking and writing). The score should be less than two years old.