USC Main Ceremony- Alumni Memorial Park, 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Ostrow Ceremony- Brittingham Field 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Pre-Order regalia at the USC Bookstore website
- Pre-Order Deadline to ship to your home is April 17.
- If you miss the pre-order deadline, you can rent regalia during general distribution in May at the USC Bookstore. Sizes are not guaranteed.
- Regalia rental comes with gown, doctoral hood, mortarboard cap and tassel. Tams are not included in the rental. If you would like a tam instead of a standard cap, you will need to order it separately through the USC bookstore site.
- All May 13 Commencement activities are non-ticketed, open-seating.
- There is no limit to the amount of guests who attend.
- Seating at the satellite ceremony (Brittingham Field) will open at 10 a.m.
- Parking is free at all USC lots on May 13
GRADUATE SEATING/WALKING ACROSS STAGE
- Ostrow graduates from the Class of 2022 are the only individuals that can sit in the graduate seating section and walk across the stage. We cannot permit animals, children, friends or family members to sit in the graduate section nor to walk across the stage.
- The University does not write invitation letters for international guests.
- Visit this site for a template invitation letter and the Office of International Services guidelines:
- There is a limited number of wheelchair-accessible seats at the satellite ceremony. Wheelchairs are not provided. Handicap parking is determined by the University. One person in your party may accompany the individual in the special seating area. An application will be emailed to the class in early spring.
- There is stroller parking at the satellite ceremony.
- Strollers are not permitted in the aisles, as this violates fire code.
- We ask that balloons be kept on the outside of the ceremony to avoid blocking others’ views.
SMOKING, ALCOHOL & DRUG POLICY
- USC is an alcohol-, drug- and smoke-free campus. Please refrain from these substances while at Commencement activities.
- USC adheres to all CDC and L.A. County guidelines.
- All details subject to change.