Maps & Directions
Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
925 West 34th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0641
View on Map
The Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC is located near downtown Los Angeles on the University Park Campus (near the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and McClintock), on one of the safest urban campuses in the United States.
The MTA route 38 bus stop at the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and McClintock is convenient to our clinic. Individualized routing information is available at the MTA Web site.
LADOT Dash route F stops at the corner of Jefferson and McClintock. For schedules and maps of Greater Los Angeles Commuter Express Routes that connect with the Dash downtown Los Angeles service visit the LADOT Web site.
From the Santa Monica Freeway (10), take the Vermont or Hoover exit. From the Harbor Freeway (110), take the Exposition exit. To enter parking at Gate 8, take Vermont to Jefferson; otherwise take Figueroa to Jefferson
For more detailed information, visit Google maps.
Due to campus construction, USC Transportation is prohibited to sell daily passes to patrons. Below are options for patient parking around University Park Campus during this time:
- There is first come, first serve parking for patients available at the Shrine Auditorium’s South/East parking lot off Jefferson Boulevard.
- Patients must use the Pay-by-Space machines located in the South/West corner of the lot (parking rate is $1 per hour).
- If those spaces are occupied with other vehicles, patients may park at the Parking Center on West Jefferson Boulevard and South Hope Street.
- These spots are also Pay-by-Space at a rate of $2 per hour (pay machines are located on each floor).
- Patients can then catch the tram at the ground floor of the structure and ride to McClintock Avenue & Child’s Way at no additional cost.