How to Apply
The Craniofacial Biology graduate programs are administered by the USC Graduate School. Admitted students generally have a strong background in biological sciences or chemistry. The USC Catalogue provides additional information about specific application requirements and courses that must be completed in order to attain the MS or PhD in craniofacial biology.
Requirements for Graduate Division Admission include:
- Statement of Purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation (usually from professors who are familiar with your research experience).
- Original transcripts from all schools attended.
- GRE scores no older than 5 years.
- Original TOEFL scores (if English is not your native language).
- Completed graduate division application form available at: http://www.usc.edu/admission/graduate/.
- The department requires a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and grades of A or B in science courses are expected.
- No interview is required; however, interviews may be conducted by phone as needed.
The deadline for priority consideration is Dec. 1 for PhD applicants for entry into the following year’s fall semester. Please refer to the USC Graduate School’s Dates and Deadlines page.
Please note that all matriculating students must comply with the university’s health requirements.